Northern Builder has been a great success to date. It is distributed on a controlled circulation of over 5,300 copies which is sent to named individuals from the sectors below.
• Architects and Landscape Architects
• Quantity and Chartered Surveyors
• Building Contractors (large and small)
• Structural and Civil Engineers
• Builders’ Merchants and Suppliers
• Consultants and Specifiers
• Buyers and Purchase
• Representatives from the Public Sector, including Government, Education and Health Departments as well as Social Housing Associations.
• Professional bodies and trade associations including CEF, FMB, RICS, CIOB and NFRC.
• Training centres
About Northern Builder
For over 25 years, Northern Builder has proved to be the ideal medium for business and companies to reach customers in the province’s construction and building design sector.