Haldane Fisher now wish to recruit an Assistant Yard Supervisor at their Bangor Branch.
The person’s key responsibilities will include;
- Picking orders to meet customer requirements
- Providing assistance and advice to all calling customers
- Loading and off-loading customer and company vehicles
- Ensuring a high standard of housekeeping
- Cover the transport manager as and when required
The successful applicant will be responsible for delivering a high level of customer service and be able to work as part of a busy team. A good working knowledge of building materials and timber products would be essential for this position, preferably from within a merchant environment. The ability to demonstrate competence in using a fork lift (front and side loader) is crucial.
If you believe you are suitable for the above position and want to join our team please download full job details including an application form from the jobs section of our website.
Alternatively contact the HR Department on 028 30316736 or email [email protected]
Closing date for completed applications is 17.00 on Monday 25 February 2019
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com