The expert team at Norscaff Ltd go to great heights to ensure your scaffolding and access requirements are met.
With nearly two decades of experience, Norscaff, provides simplicity in scaffolding solutions with complete reliability of supply, with safety and quality guaranteed. This is achieved through an expert and highly knowledgeable team who go to great lengths to meet your requirements.
With a head office in Dungannon, over the last five years the company has expanded with the opening of new depots in Belfast and Newcastle, Co Dublin. This has allowed Norscaff to grow and extend its services across the island of Ireland.
This continued growth has been driven by customer demand, establishing Norscaff as one of the country’s leading scaffold and access equipment suppliers. The product range includes:
- Kwikstage Scaffolding – painted or galvanized
- Cuplock scaffolding
- Tube and fitting components
- 300mm ladder beams, 450mm alloy lattice beams, 750mm Apollo X beams
- Galvanized and aluminium tubing
- Full range of scaffold couplers, including Tamer fittings and the new ‘Klawz’ fitting
- Scaffold ladders, gates and hatches
- Timber planks and scaffold boards for all types of scaffolding
- Galvanized steel planks and Supadeck plastic composite boards
- Aluminium ladders, 2 tier, 3 tier, roofing, standalone – all UK manufactured
- Aluminium staircases suitable for Kwikstage, Cuplock and tube and fitting applications
- Akro-props, Strongboys, U-Heads
- Temporary fencing with pedestrian access
- Debris netting and Spanclad and fixings
- Keyclamp fittings for handrail applications
- Ancillary items to include safety signs, scaffold tools, safety harnesses, plastic tube fittings, nut covers, stillages, loading bay gates, swivel base jacks, etc.
By offering a complete range of simple access systems and scaffolding packages, Norscaff can meet the needs of every customer. All equipment from Norscaff is certified to meet the latest H&S Standards.
The company only purchases equipment from established and reputable suppliers and can provide clients with a range of documentation ranging from test certificates for 10-storey high scaffolding, to wind Calculations for the company’s temporary fencing.
For all your scaffolding needs, please do not hesitate to contact Norscaff Ltd.