Entries to the 2019 Master Builder Awards are now open, and applying is simple = just visit www.fmb.org.uk
WHY APPLY TO THE MASTER BUILDER AWARDS?
- The Awards are open to FMB members (with the exception of the Apprentice Award category) and it is free to enter;
- Winning enhances the credibility of a building firm and winners will be able to use the winner logo;
- The Awards give the UK’s best building firms the recognition they deserve;
- Winners enjoy increased business exposure through media coverage;
- The overall winner will drive away with a new Isuzu D-Max Utah Pick Up, worth more than £30,000.
If you’re not a member yet, join the FMB to enjoy a range of benefits and enter the Awards for free. Entries close at 11.59pm on Monday, January 7, 2019.
But don’t just take the FMB’s word for it. Heres what some previous winners said:
- Joe Mew MCIOB, Mew Developments Ltd, regional winner, said, “We were surprised by the effect of our regional win in the Master Builder Awards. Many prospective clients had seen the announcement in various places and knew we had won. We felt it lifted our integrity and shows a high level of commitment to our projects, and clients felt that too.”
- Merry Albright, Border Oak Design and Construction, regional winner, said, “We were honoured to have been awarded a regional prize last year and feel that the award has given us highly valuable exposure and validation from a prestigious and nationally recognised foundation such as the FMB.”
- Alan Staley, Alan Staley Building Contractors Ltd, national winner, said, “There is no doubt that awards like this enhance a company’s profile and give sound reassurance to clients. We have two years’ worth of work scheduled in ahead of us.”
2019 MASTER BUILDER AWARD Overall Winner. Judges’ Choice Award.
SMALL RENOVATION PROJECT Residential/domestic restoration, refurbishment or extension costing up to £50,000.
MEDIUM RENOVATION PROJECT Residential/domestic restoration, refurbishment or extension costing over £50,000 but under £150,000.
LARGE RENOVATION PROJECT Residential/domestic restoration, refurbishment or extension over £150,000.
LOW CARBON PROJECT Projects with a measurable reduction in carbon emissions and a low-carbon footprint.
NEW HOME For builders demonstrating a strong commitment to building quality new homes.
KITCHEN PROJECT A kitchen from a new build/ renovation project.
BATHROOM PROJECT A bathroom from a new build/ renovation project.
HERITAGE PROJECT A pre-1919 building which has been renovated, sympathetic to the original style.
COMMERCIAL PROJECT New build or refurbishment of a commercial building.
PUBLIC SECTOR/LOCAL AUTHORITY A public sector or local authority project.
HEAVENLY BUILDER Builders who deliver exceptional customer service.
APPRENTICE AWARD An individual who has demonstrated exceptional practical skills and commitment in their chosen trade.
LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD An individual who has contributed to the building industry, the FMB, and their community.